There has been so much written and spoken on this topic but picking a Realtor really boils down to six things:
Pick a REALTOR who…
- Is known by you or someone you know to be RELIABLE and HONEST.
- Works as a FULL TIME Realtor. It is extremely difficult to be good at what you do if you only work at it some of the time.
- Is GENUINELY INTERESTED in your well-being and will speak up and give you proper advice, even if it means putting the brakes on a sale.
- Who works hard at MARKETING regardless of whether the market is UP or DOWN.
- Who is CONNECTED and always networking therefore someone who is able to get information out to a large audience quickly.
- Is someone you are COMPATIBLE with and feel comfortable communicating your questions or concerns whether you are a buyer or a seller. An exceptional REALTOR will make you feel like a ‘PARTNER’ in the search to buy property or in an effort to sell it.
I would love for you to contact me if you are looking for a Realtor who fits the above description! I have a large foundation of past and present clients who could speak with you about my strong work ethic and knowledge of our local real estate market. Give me a call; I'd love to hear from you.